The Parker Wedding Reception
Onsite at The Art Center of Corpus Christi
The Parker Family wanted to welcome the guests attending their daughter’s wedding with casual Texas sophistication. 140 of their closest friends, relatives and business associates gathered at the Art Museum of Corpus Christi, on a balmy evening in January, to join in the celebration.
Regional gourmet hors’doevres and the signature drink “Parkarita” were butlered-passed and guests were invited to partake in multiple stations of fluted champagne. The second level of the Art Center featured an open bar which overlooked beautiful Corpus Christi Bay. Hues of burnt orange, crimson and eggplant accented with gold, adorned the tables, lavish floral arrangements and food stations in the Meadows Gallery, Devary’s Courtyard and throughout.
As the bride danced under the stars and friends and family looked on, they were treated, in true Texas style to hand-dipped Bluebell ice cream and tradition pan de polvo cookies!
Parker Custom Menu:
- Seared Tuna “Nachos” with Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Smoked Duck Quesadillas with jalapeno relish
- Chicken Diablos with Shiner Bock Reduction
- Smoked Chicken Enchiladas Verde
- Slow -Simmered Carne Guisada
- Accompaniments: Charro Beans, Fiesta Rice and Fresh Flour Tortillas